Have you ever felt that there are many things you want to try before you’re….DEAD?! I`m sure each one of you has more than something down there deep in his/her heart that you want to do so bad! Well, I am one of those people who have many dreams yet to fulfill. But have you ever tried writing them down?
I actually read an article about things people may want to try before they die in some magazine couple of years ago, and since then, I wrote down each and everything I want to try, starting from wearing heels until winning the Nobel Prize! Since one of the Nobel prizes has been given to an Arab woman so…WHY NOT?!
You may want to ask why writing them down? Well, first of all, notes on paper are always a reminder of who you are and what you wanted/want to do. Second, nothing feels better than drawing a line on the ones you’ve done =D (I prefer highlights). Third, writing your dreams and targets down, in one way or another, makes you unconsciously do them.
I will share some of the things I really want to do, try, and achieve.
- Ride an air balloon.
- Sleep looking at the stars.
- Walk the great wall of china.
- Volunteer in a war zone. (Should be an overwhelming experience!)
- Teach an illiterate to read.
- Design my own dress.
- Ride a roller coaster (Imagine! I never did that. I`ve been always afraid of doing so)
- Throw myself from a stage. (I don’t know how I will be able to do that…hey…this should be done!)
It would be nice if you can share with me some of your ideas about the things you want to do.
Never stop dreaming! Go grab a pen and paper and write them down!